Sunday, June 19, 2011

scrap not

Hubby and I are fond of reading magazines and through the 2 years we've been married, we've accumulated a lot, not to count those mags we have brought into the marriage. I'm still thinking of the best way to get rid of the back issues. I would need hubby's approval for that.

If it were 10 years ago, i would have happily cutoff the pretty images in the magazines and put them together in a scrapblog. But since that is no longer the rage, i've decided to create a scrap-not blog instead which will serve as a repository of the bits and pieces i've picked up from the magazines (and maybe from books and other sources as well) which i feel are interesting and noteworthy to go back to in the days to come. I also plan to indulge my artistic side and try to put together beautiful images and interesting quotes or bylines.

Hopefully i can sustain this site and not give in to my ningas cogon. To future reference and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment